Head of Performance Marketing (m/f/x)
Invincible Brands is an e-commerce brand builder focussing on creation and fast internationalization of brands in rapidly growing markets for innovative and high quality consumer goods. Our marketing platforms reach millions on social media every month. This powerful combination of greatest products and international social marketing creates sustainable and strong brands.
We believe in hiring talented people and giving them freedom, autonomy and responsibility they need to achieve their full potential.
Currently, we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Head of Performance Marketing (m/f/x).
- You take ownership of our performance marketing channels and best in class implementation in several markets (Germany, France, Italy, etc.)
- You define and develop our attribution models and allocate our marketing investment to the most impactful channels
- You take performance marketing beyond customer acquisition to foster customer engagement and retention
- You closely work with various other departments such as product managers, designers, brand marketing and content marketing teams
- Controlling the relevant online marketing KPIs
- You have 5 years hands-on experience in online marketing with a focus on paid acquisition channels
- Solid operative knowledge of online advertising platforms (AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Taboola, Outbrain, etc.) and analytics tools (Excel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager) as well as testing methodologies.
- Analytical mindset - you are comfortable operating with data and you understand how to process information into actionable measures.
- You are able to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously
- You have managed a small team before and enjoy developing talent by providing clear goals, support and feedback
- Pro-active and definite hands on attitude
- Fluent in English, another European language is a plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Fun working environment and a great office situated in Berlin-Mitte
- Dynamic flair of fast growing startup and the opportunity to help shape the company
- Multi-cultural, motivated team with flat hierarchies and team events